• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How should i practice techniques?

Blzer72

Smash Rookie
I don"t have anyone in my same neighborhood that can play smash that don't quit when beat. The people that I know in my area that play I never have time to go to their place cause of school. I just need to find a way to practice. I fight lvl 9's all the time but it seems like im just going through the motions. Any advice?

dragnet4000

Smash Apprentice
Work on the technical stuff, such as wavedashing/landing, abuse the amazingness of the nair of link.
Like ICG said, under no circumstances are you allowed to play lv. 9 CP's. their DI is utter crap and when you finally play a person, you suck monkey ****

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'll have you know that LV9 Luigi/Peach are a good test of how tight your combo is. They always try to Nair out.

Lordydennek

Smash Ace
Thats true. Lvl 9 peach will nair out THE FIRST TIME IT CAN. Ive tested combos with her when there's no human around. Stupid power sheilding bullcrap...

Top Bottom