• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How should I practice Min Min movement with each arm?

obiiieis19

Smash Rookie
What i do when i play min min is try to catch people with a rising tilt and either fastfall to their unmoved body or hit them with a tilt.

I play Min Min quite a bit, but I can never quite get it down that she can jump, fast, fall, and jump again to mix it up.

I watch Japanese Min Min's to see what they do, but they use different arms in so many different situations and have so much better movement. It's not as easy as when i play another character, cause ram ram has terrible hitstun, but range and multiple hitboxes. Megawatt is strong and slow. And dragon is a mix.

I can manage my arms pretty well and use a system of counting from 1-3.
I think you can assume that an arm is attached to each number and restarts at three.

But I just want to know how I can mix each arm's power with good movement so I can zone and move in adequately.
Regardless of whether I get a response that helps I'll continue to watch sets. And who knows, I might learn in the next few days and possibly post a remedy for other Min Mins starting out as well.

Top Bottom