• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How pokemon should end!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASHING_LEAF

Smash Journeyman
okay this is possiblly the most EPIC pokemon could get but it'd prolly never happen i see people who comment on my grammer as trollers so dont do it im not the best at writing

PIKACHU'S FINALE:

ash is walking along the way he has just completed the 8th gym of some region he is walking back to kanto team rocket decides to try and capture pikachu one last time they do it and ash looses pikachu ash then decides to get his strongest pokemon out of them all:
charizard, treeco's full evolution, calls upon pidgeyot,
and 3 others to search for pikachu he finds a team rocket member and listens in on his conversation and finds out where giovanni is which should be where pikachu is ash goes there and beats ALOT of grunts finnally getting down to jesse & james who have been awarded VERY STRONG pokemon and ash fights them in a hard-core battle quite long but ash eventually wins and team rocket runs away giovanni walks out of a shadow still covering his face and says
"ash..."
ash says"who are you and how do you know me?"
"im giovanni i run team rocket"
*steps out of the shadow*
*raichu walks next to giovanni*
"PIKACHU!?!?!?!?!?"exclaims ash
"pikachu dosent like you anymore ash i have transformed him and deluted his mind to only obey me"

ashes pokemon are very weak from all the fighting infact only one barley alive is charizard with half his life

pikachu starts fighting with charizard while they are fighting ash is being told he is ashes father
*silver was never introduced so it could happen*
ash remembers him now and giovanni asks ash to take his place in team rocket ash refuses and says pokemon shouldent be used for harm giovanni starts laughing HAHAHA thats why i left you and your mother your hearts were to pure but now that you know my plans i must destroy you giovanni pushes ash to the ground and starts choking him with his foot *pikachu beats charizard*and BOOOMM!!!! the back wall breaks its MEWTWO?!?!?! mewtwo explains to giovanni how he is wrong and mewtwo kills giovanni pikachu runs up to ash about to bolt him and ash has a flash back with pikachu and starts crying pikachu remembers ash athoritys arive to investigate when ash leaves the building he see's ho-oh and states hes gonna take a break from pokemon *retires*
THE END

EPILOUGES:
GARY:
either becomes a gym leader for the gym in kanto or becomes a researcher and takes oaks place
brock:
finds a girl and becomes a breeder
misty:
gets with ash
etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom