• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how playable is metaknight?(please no teir disscussion_

Airmicro

Smash Cadet
MK seems to be an easy to use character with fast attacks but lacks of finishing moves. He's a more floaty then other character but overall, at the demo, MK was probably one the best in general.

Machspeed

Smash Lord
Move to one of the threads t!mmy suggested.
And yes to be in short, Meta Knight does lack strong KO moves (he KO's around a higher percentage than other characters), but he does build their percentage meter quite fast. His recovery in my opinion makes up for his lack of strong smash attacks; if you like to combo in fighting Meta Knight is for you.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
i wanted it to be like the ones where you turn into something better, like fox's landmaster, yoshi's super dragon, sonic's supersonic, those are cool.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
ya see. my friend has like 50 posts, 49 if i remember correctly, and he's a smash child.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
YAY!!! and it was just what i needed to get smash child!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom