• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How much is Jump Break will lower him

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
Many people consider Wario to be in the High Tier But now that most know is greatest weakness how much Wario will go Down in the tier list

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
he will drop maybe a few spots, but not down an actual tier IMO.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
I hate that since I'm maining Wario but still manage to win the trick is «Don't get grabbed»

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
lol, even Roy could chaingrab him. Wario is just to unpredictable (if used in good hands) to fall for grabs more then twice a round.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
I use peach and I fought a good wario today... grabbing him past 90% equaled a sweetspotted usmash to his death...however I really didn't get that to happen too often. Believe me anyone with half a brain wont spend their time trying to grab a Wario....there are easier ways of killing....however if the oportunity is there we will capitalize on it.....Wario's fart is more of a threat to me then my grabrelease usmash to him...

matthewmilad

Smash Journeyman
The answer is none. Wario is one of the best characters in the game, and everyone who has an infinite on him with jump breaks not only has to time it right, but Wario had good match-ups against them to begin with anyway. Just avoid getting grabbed by them, it isn't THAT hard.

Wario Nut

Smash Journeyman
Even if Wario dropped to bottom tier I'd still use him, and like mathew said, avoiding grabs isn't that hard if you are smart. TigerWoods has a good point as well.

darkspatan117

Smash Journeyman
Fox was god tier in melee, and yet he could be chaingrabbed by so many people.
this is not the problem you could di out of a throw in melee so it not too bad but in brawl Wario can't do anything at 100% if Wario get grabbed it pretty much dead for Wario:mad:

Top Bottom