• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many trophies do characters have this time?

Storm101

Smash Cadet
Does each playable character have 3 like in SSBM? I know in Brawl you get one for Classic (not sure what it details) and one that details the character's Final Smash for beating All-Star mode with the character, but do you get one for the Subspace Emissary?

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
now I may be wrong but I think each character gets one as well as their finals smash. The regular trophy is achieved in Classic mode. I think the Finals smash one is from beating all star mode.

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
There's a boss rush mode, just guessing, but it seems reasonable you could get one from there as well.

gamer8

Smash Lord
two: One for classic, one for all star, SSE doesn't count, and boss rush just says congratulations, no reward at all.

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
I don't know how the SSE works but I dont think there would be trophies from it. I think it's classic, All-Star, and all boss mode

Edit: Nevermind with that

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Does Boss Rush mode keep a record of your fastest times for each character? I wanna know very much please.

I think there would be three. One for classic, one for SSE, and one for All-Star.
That would be fine and dandy, if the Subspace Emissary was a simple game mode like the other two. It's divided into chapters, it doesn't work like that. Not to mention, you can only play with certain characters at a certain time until you beat it once.

The trophy list has already been shown. Each character has a Classic (normal) and All-Star (Final Smash) trophy. Some characters like Zelda, Ganondorf, Fox and Falco have trophies to represent alternate appearences from other games, but they don't count.

Storm101

Smash Cadet
Ok, thanks. Another question:

Do you get both Zelda and Shiek's trophy when you beat Classic with her?

Top Bottom