• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many stages?

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
We've got many threads speculating on how many characters are in Brawl, so I though we need a similar thread, but for stages instead.

So how many stages do you believe are in Brawl? I personally think there will be between 50-60. There will probably be quite a few past stages, from Melee and perhaps even from the N64 version, so my guess is around 40 new stages and 10-20 past stages.

Nasir

Smash Apprentice
i wish your right.
i love the metal mario stage in ssb64, that stage should be in brawl.

yay
I personally don't remember that stage... the stage I would want from SSB is like many other Hyrule Castle. And I think that stage has a great chance to be in Brawl, if they will use Smash Bros 64 stages and not just stages from Melee as past stages.

Gbus

Smash Cadet
I think Princess Peach's Castle from ssb64 should be there =D
Its a pretty unique level in itself
also i would like to see safron back but that probably wont happen.
oh and probably around 50 stages IMO

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
I hope for everyone's sakes your 50-60 guess is right, realistically probably 40-45. We've got temple back, now we need dream land 64 and final destination in the mix for past stages =). Psy.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I'd say about 40-45 stages. I think it's a good estimaye since I think there will be 36 PC'S

Gundo

Smash Apprentice
There can be as many stages as you're SD card can hold. :)

Stage Builder ftw!!!!

Unless you meant official stages... Then I say... about 40ish.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
way more than characters, I think they will add stages based on creativity (like picto chat and animals crossing) instead of characters.

so My guess is.... 50 !

BlueWave

Smash Apprentice
If the guy that said 35 characters is right (which I think he is), then we'll be getting 41 stages, which sounds about right.

Top Bottom