• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many shinies have YOU found?

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
In Gold and Silver, I found a shiny Zubat and a shiny Mareep. (Separate files, Mareep/Ampharos was like my MASCOT. Replaced my starter, actually, who apparently had abysmally bad EV's. I have that happen a lot with starters >_>)

I didn't like Ruby and Sapphire too much, dunno why....

And in Diamond and Pearl I caught a shiny Sneasel while trying to find a Snorunt. Using the Pokeradar, I didn't even notice that the rustling grass was 'shiny'

But I was like "ZOMG welcome to my team."

How about you?

Knickknacks

Smash Journeyman
i have 5-6 me thinks but some are traded. my lil sis is a shiny magnet. she caught 3 out of 6 shinies within 1 1/2 month >___>

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i traded for a shiny sandslash over GTS (it looks so cool)

and on my gold ROM file on my comp, i caught a shiny caterpie

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
3. Becuase, unlike Celebii, I have a life outside of Pokemon.
lawlz

I've found 2. I guess that means I have a bigger life outside of Pokemon than Zook. :D

I found a shiny Shroomish in Emerald. No Poke Balls FTL.

In my Pearl, I decided to go through a new game (NOT restart my file) and have a Turtwig as a starter. Y'know, to see what it was like. Ya... You know where this is going. Too bad I couldn't save... The Turtwig was also Brave, which is a decent nature for a Torterra.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Legit? I have captured 3 shiny Pokémon. I caught a Shiny Tentacool and Shiny Oddish in G/S. In one of my Ruby's I caught a Shiny Tentacruel. I deleted the save file but still have the Tentacruel. I named him Crystal..and I don't know why. I really wish I hadn't.

I also have a code for Emerald that makes any Wild Pokémon I see Shiny. For Whatever reason they are always impish. I dunno why.

I also have a Shiny Charizard and a Shiny Charmander that I am EV training. I got them though a Wi-Fi Pokémon Community on Livejournal..

SmashALLSTAR

Smash Cadet
I found:

-Nidoran in Gold, but I had no Pokeballs
-Zubat, however, I started again so I lost my pink Crobat
-Krabby, I started again
-Gyrados
-Shuppet in Sapphire
-Spheal
-Magikarp outside Sootopolis

Unfortunately, due to tragic circumstances, all of it was gone and thus everything I'd worked for had vanished.;_;

I have yet to touch the game yet, I'll start playing one day, but when you loose so much you sort of give up until your motivation's restored.

chubb-o-wub

Smash Journeyman
I have 10 shinies. A Gliscor (my friend's, he quit Pokemon), a Hoothoot (Silver file), 2 Gyarados (one on silver, the other i caught on DP Christmas :)), a Bronzong, a Gallade, a Garchomp, a Whiscash, a Dugtrio (ROM), and a Pidgeot (Silver again).

TSK

Smash Apprentice
I've caught 1 shiny in Emerald and somewhere between a box and a half to two boxes of shinies in diamond.... then I got bored with chaining >_>.

Quiz112

Smash Rookie
only 1 xD
I have a shiny Magneton sadly its lvl 100
I caught it when it was a magnemite
and got it to lvl 100 before diamond and pearl came out with the new evolvtion so i'm stuck with the magneton xD

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Taking Red Gyarados into consideration from the Metal series...

I'd ballpark it around 30-40 shinys.

4 Legit Shinies (3 Red Gyarados, one for each game), and then recently in my Pearl version, I hatched a shiny Misdreavus. Pure win.

The rest of the 30-40 were red gyarados from using the classic clone glitch in the metal series.

Blobulator

Smash Journeyman
Well, I had the Red Gyarados like everyone else (until my Silver cartridge decided to crap on itself and corrupt without warning, I hadn't even done anything to it >.>).

In my Gold I found a shiny Onix, however due to a blasted critical hit it accidentally died whilst I was trying to capture it.

In Sapphire I came across a shiny Swablu, although again with my horrendous luck, it unfortunately also died at the merciless hands of a critical hit. They never happen except when I don't want them. >.>

And... that's it. A whopping 3 shinies... woo. >.> Still none found in Pearl yet.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I just caught a shiny Bibarel on the 24th. Hai new HM Slave. :)

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

rainbowkirby100

Smash Cadet
0 for me. But if you guys count the 1 shiny Snubull my cousin got as one then it's 1.
The shiny snubull turned into a REGULAR Granbull. *sob*

D

Deleted member

In Firered, I did see one shiny, a Magikarp, but for some reason did not capture it.

In Diamond/Pearl, I've never seen a shiny. My friend did give me his shiny Golem, though. :p

Samus-T

Smash Lord
in ruby, i caught a shiny mawhile, oddish and almost a shiny rayquaza.ran out of ALL ultra balls.i was so pissed.and shiny gyarados (silver) if that counts hah

Kips

Smash Ace
Only one, surprisingly. Even though I have an AR I don't shiny all my pokemon because I find it to be stupid. I found a shiny Starly while EV training for speed and almost killed it because I wasn't paying attention. Stopped myself at the last second and then tossed a Quick Ball at it, which is now my Shiny Staraptor. Perfect nature too, lucky me!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I remember capturing a Brown Raticate, A Green Bulb Tentacruel, A Green Mankey which evolved into a Pink Primape and a Lime Tangela from my Gold version. Why does it seem like that oddly colored Pokemon have very different growth patterns than the usual fare?

Kips

Smash Ace
I remember capturing a Brown Raticate, A Green Bulb Tentacruel, A Green Mankey which evolved into a Pink Primape and a Lime Tangela from my Gold version. Why does it seem like that oddly colored Pokemon have very different growth patterns than the usual fare?
I don't know but my Shiny Starly turned out to have 520 attack instead of the norm. What happened?

rhan

Smash Hero
I only found two but caught one. In leafgreen i found a shiny pidgeotto but it used whirlwind on me.
T.T And in pearl i found a shiny pepleiper....That pidgeotto cheated me....

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
Back in Gold I got a gold Pidgy, and in Pearl the only shiny I have is a hacked ditto I got from my friend.
And yes, I believe that is the only shiny I've seen in D/P.
But my brother kept turning his DS on and off in attempt to obtain a shiny Uxie.
Didn't work though.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
1 if you count shiny gyrodos in silver and a traded shiny ferow and exploud.

EDIT: I was playing FR today and went to the battle tower there was a siny green espeon is that supposed to be like that??

KirbyMan3000

Smash Lord
Just one I actualy found myself, 2 others are traded. I got really lucky, my shiny lapras turned out to be calm natured too so I trained that for my current team. The other two I got traded are a Roserade and a Shuckle.

Top Bottom