• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many other people have played one of Marth's games?

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
I own an actual FE3 cart for the Super Famicom and have played through both books already, and working on Book 2 again.

Does any other Marth players play FE3? (FE1 is fine too) I do know some people have signatures with Jeigan and Oguma, which is awesome.

blueGhost

Smash Rookie
nah. My first FE was FE7, which had Roy in it, if barely. Props to ya for playing it though, FE games don't tend to age well imo.

Monshou_no_Nazo

Smash Journeyman
I am talking about FE1 & 3, which is at least relevant to Marth, since this is the Marth forum afterall. I know that everyone has played FE7, etc, but how many actually went out of their way to play one of Marth's FE games?

alchfilosofer

Smash Ace
i did, but i couldn't finish it til chapter 8, cause the new of the DS release. but anyway, my team was: marth, sheeda, oguma, the red armored knight (lol, i remember the name abel (the green one) who i didn't use much), marich, douga y Julian until i could.

But i do know of chiki the mankamute lolita of doom and had seen the anime and read the FE1 manga till chapter 10
nah. My first FE was FE7, which had Roy in it, if barely. Props to ya for playing it though, FE games don't tend to age well imo.
That is Eliwod (Roy's father). Or do you mean roy's cameo at the end?

Warlock*G

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
0146-9477-0226
FE1 on emulator, with a translation guide on GFaqs cuz I don't understand Japanese.

That game is actually good, like a mix between Civilization and Final Fantasy.

Top Bottom