• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many Mii Fighters can you have saved at one time?

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
From the videos I have seen, it looks like you can only create ten different Miis at any one time. Can anyone confirm this?

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
From what I've noticed. There seems to be a scrolling bar so I guess you can make more. Not sure how much though.... :/

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
I hope it's 100, so every Mii on the system can be made into a fighter, though that might be a little much to hope for...

Last edited:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
I'm checking right now... It does scroll down! I've made 10, with room for at least 4 more and then it'll probably keep scrolling. I kinda want to keep going...

Edit: The Harry Potter cast is all ready to battle... and another 5 have been confirmed.

Edit 2: I've made 25 so far... and run out of Miis! There are still 4 blank spots left on my screen, so that probably brings the total up to at least 29! I've got to make more Miis! I really hope that there are a lot of customization pieces because I'm going to need to outfit all of these guys...

Last edited:

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
I'm checking right now... It does scroll down! I've made 10, with room for at least 4 more and then it'll probably keep scrolling. I kinda want to keep going...

Edit: The Harry Potter cast is all ready to battle... and another 5 have been confirmed.

Edit 2: I've made 25 so far... and run out of Miis! There are still 4 blank spots left on my screen, so that probably brings the total up to at least 29! I've got to make more Miis! I really hope that there are a lot of customization pieces because I'm going to need to outfit all of these guys...
Thanks for the update!! That is great news :)

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Thanks for the update!! That is great news :)
No prob! I'm kinda curious to find out how many there really are, but I have nowhere near enough Miis to figure it out. I'm also not using my primary 3DS, so I don't really want to waste all my time making Miis just to see. However, 29 should be enough to put in whoever you want and more anyway!

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
No prob! I'm kinda curious to find out how many there really are, but I have nowhere near enough Miis to figure it out. I'm also not using my primary 3DS, so I don't really want to waste all my time making Miis just to see. However, 29 should be enough to put in whoever you want and more anyway!
Can you use all 29 miis on the character select screen? Or is that limited to ten customs per character?

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Can you use all 29 miis on the character select screen? Or is that limited to ten customs per character?
On the character select screen? I'm not sure that I understand the question. When you click on the Mii Fighter icon on the character select screen, a window pops up that lets you choose from the Miis that you've made. So yes, all 29 of them can be chosen like any other character at any point that would allow you to use them.

It seems that the other characters have 10 custom sets- two of the sections are taken up by a random button and the default one, but there are ten custom ones you can choose.

Edit: I was wrong at first. It's 10, not 8.

Last edited:

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
On the character select screen? I'm not sure that I understand the question. When you click on the Mii Fighter icon on the character select screen, a window pops up that lets you choose from the Miis that you've made. So yes, all 29 of them can be chosen like any other character at any point that would allow you to use them.

It seems that the other characters have 10 custom sets- two of the sections are taken up by a random button and the default one, but there are ten custom ones you can choose.

Edit: I was wrong at first. It's 10, not 8.
I think we are on the same page. On the character select screen before you start a Smash match (or before you begin a mode like classic or smash run). I had noticed on some videos that when you turn customization on, a little pop-up appears that allows you to select preset custom profiles for each character once you put your token on a character. It looked like from the vids you could only have ten presets. So I was wondering if you were able to save more presets than what appeared to be ten on the character selection screen so that you could use all of your mii fighters that you saved in the creation mode.

So my concern was, while you can create 29 (or more) mii fighters, can you use all of them right before a match?

Last edited:

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
Nice! This should add some nice replay value to Smash. Now let's hope that the stage builder returns for the Wii U version. Thanks for checking on this! :)

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Warning Received
[Content Removed by Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Fire Tactician

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4596-9948-4995
Nice! This should add some nice replay value to Smash. Now let's hope that the stage builder returns for the Wii U version. Thanks for checking on this! :)
You're welcome! While the Miis are kinda useless for me at the moment, I'm looking forward to using them when the English version comes out. Then, I'll be able to use my Miis against my friends.

Wazygoose

Smash Journeyman
NNID
AppleJackSix
I'm thinking the max capacity will be 50, as that is the maximum number of Miis that can be saved as favorites under a single profile.

SonicZeroX

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4425-1491-5645
I've made 80 Miis so far no problem.

I'm not even sure if there is a limit.

Hyruleslink

Smash Journeyman
Yeah. I am over 60, and I plan on making 64 so looks like I am safe. Unlocking all the mii equipment and custom moves in this game takes forever.

Top Bottom