• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How many characters do you Smash with?

How many characters do you Smash with?

• Total voters

Khao

Smash Lord
I'm a big fan of the random button.

But my main is totally Marth. As for secondaries, I could say Mega Man and Pit. I guess Roy counts too. Also on 4-8 player games, I usually go with Lucina rather than Marth because ain't nobody got time for tippers in those things.

For fun? I could name more than half the roster.

Last edited:

TAN-MAN

Smash Cadet
NNID
EvitanArt
I play too many. But mostly :4mario::4metaknight::4fox::4myfriends:. I've tried to get rids of :4fox:and :4myfriends: because there are things about them that I don't really like, but I keep going back to them, they just feel right to me and I'm probably most confident when I'm playing those 2...so I should probably just play them...but I'm a complex and stubborn man.

I'm also VERY interested in becoming proficient[I'm not really proficient with any character] with: :4mewtwo::4bowserjr::4lucas:because they have cool playstyles and such. However I'm having a hard enough time becoming half decent at this game as is, so I probably shouldn't divide myself too much.

Kyzi

Smash Rookie
Primary Main :4diddy:
Secondaries :4jigglypuff::4peach: (Might use Peach as primary, recently picked her up, loads of fun)
Characters I generally enjoy playing with :4bowserjr::4charizard::4corrinf::4falco::4luigi::4marth::4palutena::4robinf::4zss:

Routa

Smash Lord
In competitively play I use :4miisword: (Guest/50:0 1323 and 0:0 1333 when allowed) and I have :4miibrawl: (Guest 2332) as my secondary (for now).

I do tend to use from time to time :4myfriends: (against Lucarios) and :4link: (doubles) in competitive play

For "funsies" I have :4ganondorf: (every finnish Smasher has a pocket Reiska for Reiska Dittos) and :4wario2:

Dutch Kirby

Smash Cadet
NNID
WhiscashQueen
3DS FC
3754-9493-1303
I only use Kirby. If I'd go on For Glory, a tournament or higher-level in-game sh*t with any other character, I'd embarrass myself. However, with Kirby, I've beaten the harshest things and have a nice win rate on For Glory. Kirby is the character I main since starting Melee, there's no way I can catch up on 12 years of addicted gaming with another character. And I have no desire to, Kirby has never disappointed me.

For in-game fun, occasional other options are Yoshi, Meta Knight, Ivysaur, Greninja and Pikachu.

AJb1205

Smash Cadet
NNID
AJb1205
I main Ness and Cloud. I also play Corrin sometimes. I haven't picked a secondary character yet.

Last edited:

Ezowolf

Smash Rookie
Pretty much just :4dedede:. He just makes me happy.
I don't really have a secondary but i'm also decent with :4wario:(WAAAH!) and :4dk:.
I guess i really like heavyweights in this game.

Bigbomb2

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Bigbomb2
:4link: as the main and :4bowser: as the close secondary which i use in my locals. I tried :4myfriends: and :4mario: but that didn't get me far. I'm currently dabbling in :4fox: but I'm not used to his light weight. I may just try out :4tlink: to cover Link's bad MU's though...

Jaypen7

Smash Cadet
:4lucina: if I wanna win or if I wanna play really seriously. I find it extremely fun to push my fundamentals to the limits against good players.
:4drmario: is mostly on For Glory. If I lose with Doc I go Lucina
:4mario: is if I get annoyed while playing Doc
:4marth:/:4corrin:/:4robinm:/:4feroy:/:4myfriends: is mostly because I like Fire Emblem

CynCity

Smash Rookie
NNID
WarriorOTWind
I mostly play a mix between :4link: and :4lucario:, though I have been trying out :4peach: and :4fox: if I'm in the mood for something new...or nostalgia (RIP:wolf: I'm still not over it)

Synchronize

Smash Cadet
Most of the time I'll be playing Lucina, Corrin, or Falco but if a player frustrates me enough I'll find a character to counter them specifically so the next time I face them I can actually beat them (Or at least take a game off them). I think after this I can play the entire cast? LOL

Raythegamer

Smash Cadet
NNID
StrikerZ
3DS FC
1864-9222-9909
I try to play all characters but I do avoid some(Jigglypuff etc)

My main plan is to try to balance myself with most characters(preferably the low-tier ones so that I can surprise people who underestimate them)

Last edited:
Top Bottom