• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Many Characters Can Do A Barrel Roll?

spindash

Smash Ace
- Pikachu (Forward Air)
- Sonic (Forward Air)
- Falco (Forward Air)

Anyone else I missed? Most likely? :D Is this spam? You decide. I just wanna know how many characters have a similar looking attack.

*tear* Peppy would be so proud. Why don't you do a barrel roll, Fox!? :[ Falco does it!

altir

Smash Apprentice
all of the spacies can barellroll in ther tanks.

spindash

Smash Ace
OK, so we're looking for excuses to create threads, now? Is that it?
I'm looking for an excuse to make a thread where we can all lighten up instead of having to deal with either constant pessimism or the downright nasty flame wars. One semi-spammable thread does not hurt amongst a crowd of negativity, in my opinion. Then again, this isn't NSider after all.

Sorry if this bothered you in any way, but maybe you should do a barrel roll. That aughta put a smile on your face!

MrLegend

Smash Apprentice
Those aren't real barely roles. The name escapes me but they start with an A. Real barrel roles go round in a corkscrew.

Top Bottom