• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How long have you had your copy of SSBB reserved?

milind4

Smash Apprentice
since december 17 from play-asia. I live in india (i was formerly india3 on these boards), so i am forced to import for my american wii....

xxhyosukexx

Smash Apprentice
at least nine months...it was sometime in the summer.made all the delays piss me off even more.
paid it off yesterday with that deal they had..traded in resident evil and warioware smooth moves-bc once smash is out, no other party game will be played.the gamecube warioware is better anyway,which i also own.

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Since a few days after Corruption came out. I'm not sure how long that's been though.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Sometime in August I prepaid online. Little did we know it would be delayed to a SUNDAY, of all days...

ConeZone

Smash Ace
about 2 months, does it really matter when you pre-ordered it? just as long as you have it pre-ordered you are good to go. they aren't gonna sort out the order of when you got your pre-order at the release so it matters not

Andromeda

Smash Lord
What retailer let you reserve the game without even a remote release date?

I reserved mine in August 2007, shortly after they announced the December 3rd release date.
Any retailer in Europe, as we don't even have a remote release date yet.

errtu

Smash Apprentice
dont have one man, ill just walk into the store and hopefully ill get the da*n game. ive been waiting like forever for it, just like most of the people in here. actually im a bit sick and tired of waiting. it has been far too long. d*mn it! i want it now!!

MrSilver

BRoomer
BRoomer
Since a few hours ago. Right after I found out about, and promptly ordered, the new freeloader. Interestingly enough it's currently listed to ship on March 4th.

Datel has one hell of a timing with that freeloader :D

Ichida

Smash Ace
dont have one man, ill just walk into the store and hopefully ill get the da*n game. ive been waiting like forever for it, just like most of the people in here. actually im a bit sick and tired of waiting. it has been far too long. d*mn it! i want it now!!
IMO it's safe to say that your chances of getting one without a pre-order are as slim as G&W Kirby crouching.

...sorry. :p

Top Bottom