• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Long Do You Play Smash Per Day?

Approximately how long do you play Smash Bros. each day?

• Total voters

Raethien

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raethien
3DS FC
4012-4393-7821
I try playing Smash 4, for atleast 2 or 3 hours. Then I play Project M for 2 or 3 hours.

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
I do about an hour a day, as I find more than that hampers on my ability to process my progress. (I tend to pick fights only with better opponents to learn my faults and improve my game, so follow standard learning procedures to optimize my memory potential.) I also have much in my life that prevents doing more than that, but have an understanding family that is cheering me on in getting into the Smash scene.

More than that is for more special occasions, like tourneys or when I have company over.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
My Smash play is far from regular right now. I used to play at least two hours a day of Smash 3DS on weekdays, on my bus rides to and from college, but lately, I don't even do that because I'm just too tired and would rather sleep on the bus. Wii U gets pretty much no attention on weekdays now, but over the Christmas, I played tons of it a day (at least 6 hours) because I was ploughing through all of the single player content as fast as I could so I could focus on playing online and practicing over the summer. I occasionally play it on a Friday evening or on a Saturday, usually a 2 hour session with my friend online, or training up some untrained Amiibos (I tend to train them in pairs).

This has led to me being out of practice on a reactions front, but I tend to remember strategies just fine. So it usually takes me a few matches to get back into it, and my improvements as a player have been very slow (with Mega Man in particular, I actually feel like I've been getting worse). I plan to change this over the summer though.

For the next three weeks I pretty much won't be playing it much at all as I want to focus on my last batch of college work but after that I should be fine for a while, regardless of how I do in college.

Raijinken

Smash Master
Having completed all single player content in every Smash game at maximum difficulty/cleared all the checkboxes, I only really play with friends over. When that happens, 2-8 hours depending on how many people etc. When it doesn't, little to none.

Mew2

Smash Rookie
usually about an hour a day by myself on FG. but with friends like 5+ hours sessions lol

Putuk

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2723-9688-6533
Switch FC
SW-8387-2163-6416
Depends.
Some days I'm just not feeling it, and on others I'll usually play a few For Glory matches.
Other days I really get carried away.

JC10101

Smash Rookie
NNID
JC10101
I play smash 4 about 2 hours a day, and I play Melee for about 2 also.

Last edited:
Top Bottom