• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how is young links chaingrabbing game?

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Young Link really has no chain grabbing game. >_<

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
Well, technically, he does have a chain grabbing game...I mean, his hookshot is held together by chain-links >.>

Bad joke... :laugh:

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Actually there is. Jash could chaingrab sheik.
I want to see a video. Something tells me this Sheik has horrible DI. Are you sure you are not referring to tech chasing?

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Nope. Me and him were practicing that. Its somewhat hard. Strangely u can chaingrab pichu too.

TheBuzzSaw

BRoomer
Ah... I always ban Final Destination. XD

Giggidax

Smash Ace
lol ive done something like this before. ive never actually chaingrabbed with Young links airgrab, but i have extended combos with an airgrab.
now i guess ylink does have a chaingrab
very cool to verify this information

Giggidax

Smash Ace
Bump...

this just in... Young Link CAN chaingrab!!!!
the procedure is very specific. the grab range is very small, so ur chaingrabbed opponent must be basically on top of young link when u re-grab.
and as someone said, u have to catch them in like 1-4 frames at the start of the grab.

ive tested it, and it is proven

Top Bottom