• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is this game fun?

steamymartini

Smash Rookie
What makes this game stand out from melee and the others? I haven't played it since I was a kid, but can it really be competitive?

Shears

Smash Master
Turn on the N64. While playing the game pick up the console and flip it upside down. Continue playing. Go try that with gamecube or wii u.

Take a beer bottle, stick it in the controller pack of the N64. Turn controller to open beer. Go try that with the GC controller or wiimote. Bros play 64.

LimeSoda

Smash Cadet
Yes it is undeniably competitive and has a large skill gap. It stands out from other Smash games by having very offensive matches due to increased hitstun resulting in exciting combos and z cancelling removing all ending lag on some attacks allowing movement to be fast.

D

Deleted member

What makes this game stand out from melee and the others? I haven't played it since I was a kid, but can it really be competitive?
It's simple and to the point, but not boring. I think the reason I don't care much for melee, is that there is just too much going on. For lack of better words, too much clutter.

Top Bottom