• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is Rosalina supposed to force others to approach?

GHOST4700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MeatloafLP794
I just can't deal with characters who have disjointed hitboxes that are better than Rosalina's like Marth and pit. And in general I'm the one who usually has to approach which is bad because Rosalina falls so slowly and if they roll behind me I get punished so hard. It just annoys me...

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Sometimes you have to think like your opponent. Try to keep your Luma safe, and if you're allowed to use custom specials, Shooting Star Bit is quite good for a damage builder against anyone who lacks a reflecting move.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Use your jabs more. If you can space well with jabs then you will force your opponent to approach. While you're spacing with jab you can toss out side B and stuff.

RosalinaSGS

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2062-9707-3637
thank you also does anyone know what move cancel out what projectiles?
Down B, need I say more?
However, use it only when you're relatively far as it does have a far bit of recovery, and can be punished quite easily.

As for approaching, you can do so also with nair, which is relatively safe with its massive number of hitboxes.

Top Bottom