• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How is falco against these chars!?!

ADHD

Smash Hero
Peach, ZSS, and luigi.

These are my problems as diddy kong and I've been trying to master falco and I've never encountered good players as falco of these ^^^

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
well i don't think that theres any trouble going against those characters:

i haven't faced many peaches but i haven't lost to one yet

i only lost to 1 zamus and thats about it with her

i don't have probs w/ luigi but lately other falco players been fearing him probabky because of his nair and kill moves.

and i can't speak for others because they have their own opinions on the matter

-Nana-

Smash Journeyman
Peach, ZSS, and luigi.

These are my problems as diddy kong and I've been trying to master falco and I've never encountered good players as falco of these ^^^
They are trouble definately actually.

None of those characters can be chain grabbed more than once or twice for starters.

Luigi- Most of his moves out prioritize Falco's and if he does an nair while being chaingrabbed he can break out at roughly 9%. his amazing recover makes it hard at times for him to be gimped too.

Peach- Can only be chaingrabbed to about 13 or so % and can chaingrab Falco to about 30% or more with d throw leading into more combos. The one thing he has on her though is that if you do get a few chain grabs in at the edge you can spike her and gimp.

ZSS- can't be chain grabbed past 17% and has more range than falco other than that though she's not so bad. She is fairly easy to gimp and doesn't have that many kill moves. Also a good ZSS player may be able to get out of the first chain grab. I would say she is the easiest matchup of the three for Falco.

Hope this helped.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
On the subject of Chaingrabbing Peach, it is completely impossible to do one beyond the first downthrow if they do not let you. You can however deliver an Upsmash quite often afterward.

ADHD

Smash Hero
They are trouble definately actually.

None of those characters can be chain grabbed more than once or twice for starters.

Luigi- Most of his moves out prioritize Falco's and if he does an nair while being chaingrabbed he can break out at roughly 9%. his amazing recover makes it hard at times for him to be gimped too.

Peach- Can only be chaingrabbed to about 13 or so % and can chaingrab Falco to about 30% or more with d throw leading into more combos. The one thing he has on her though is that if you do get a few chain grabs in at the edge you can spike her and gimp.

ZSS- can't be chain grabbed past 17% and has more range than falco other than that though she's not so bad. She is fairly easy to gimp and doesn't have that many kill moves. Also a good ZSS player may be able to get out of the first chain grab. I would say she is the easiest matchup of the three for Falco.

Hope this helped.
That really scares me, actually.

Top Bottom