• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How High might Zamus be on the Tier List?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Los4Muros

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Los4Muros
3DS FC
2852-9328-5396
I know, no official Tier List has been posted yet or any time soon. But I've seen some tournaments and online matches and Zero Suit Samus just seems to be a favorite. Most of the times the guy using her wins the match. I'm a huge fan of Metroid and to honor that, since the 64 I've been using her with or without the suit. I really enjoy her new gameplay and moves. On this SSB she seems to have quite some tricks popping out. Shiek, Greninja and a few others seem to be at her level, but mostly, I find her OP compared to other characters.

Making a quick Tier List and a place for our favorite Bounty Hunter, where would you place her? Top 5? 10?

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I've heard top players saying that she currently isn't thought to be top 5 material - and when seeing what Diddy, Lucario, Ness and Rosalina can do, I'd probably have to agree. :p She's definitely high tier, though; I'd place her in my top 10 as of now and can see her doing really well in tournaments.

The Pizza Guy

Smash Apprentice
I've heard top players saying that she currently isn't thought to be top 5 material - and when seeing what Diddy, Lucario, Ness and Rosalina can do, I'd probably have to agree. :p She's definitely high tier, though; I'd place her in my top 10 as of now and can see her doing really well in tournaments.
Ness is viable in smash? How can this be?
Well Personally I'd pus ZSS somewhere between 7 and 10.(just by what I've seen she's capable of)

Last edited:

David Viran

Smash Lord
Definitely not top 5. Top 10 is a realistic possibility though.
Well I wouldn't say 100% that she's not top 5 because it's still pretty early. Also, I remember when brawl first came out and she was like low mid-teir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom