• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How have YOU served The King today?

SalsaSavant

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SalsaSavior
Truly, Dedede is more than just a magnificent king. He is an idea, a philosophy, a being deserving of the greatest reverence.

How have you, as a servant of the Deadly, the Delightful, the Deliciously Decadent King Dedede, sought to bring His ways into the world today?

How many pounds of cake have you eaten?
How much have you inflated yourself?
And most importantly...how many pink puffballs have you clobba'd?

Share your stories of how you bring a little bit of Dedede into your life, and how you spread His ways to others.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I actually was hanging out with some pals at a tournament today and we came up with this idea for the Church of Dedede. And so we went Jehovah on everyone and asked if they had a moment to hear about the words Dedede doth deliverance.

It was great.

Also I won one of my matches in less than a minute against a competent player. That was great.

Reverbo

Smash Rookie
I actually was hanging out with some pals at a tournament today and we came up with this idea for the Church of Dedede. And so we went Jehovah on everyone and asked if they had a moment to hear about the words Dedede doth deliverance.

It was great.

Also I won one of my matches in less than a minute against a competent player. That was great.
Nice. I actually have a Dedede religious shrine planted behind a book shelf in my room. I'm hoping that my christian parents don't find out and make me remove all my Dedede prayer statues... but I'm sure the king of dreamland would realize it's not my fault.

Such grace.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
Nice. I actually have a Dedede religious shrine planted behind a book shelf in my room. I'm hoping that my christian parents don't find out and make me remove all my Dedede prayer statues... but I'm sure the king of dreamland would realize it's not my fault.

Such grace.
Dude just like

Inhale them.

Bam.
Problem solved.

Last edited:
Top Bottom