• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how hard is it to use ike

Aiko

Smash Champion
On a casual level, ike is easy to use and powerful. Casual players make many mistakes and ike is exceptional at punishing mistakes so he works very well. However on a competitive level, ike is fairly hard to use since he's slow and can be predictable.

Hostility

Smash Ace
On a casual level, ike is easy to use and powerful. Casual players make many mistakes and ike is exceptional at punishing mistakes so he works very well. However on a competitive level, ike is fairly hard to use since he's slow and can be predictable.
This ^^^^^^

e105beta

Smash Journeyman
But with the many people playing Ike, his metagame will soar and he will be awesome. That's all tiers are anyway.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
yea, i've play a little, and some of my noob friend said ike is easy to use, which i don't believe. how hard is it to use ike anyway?

Very easy to use. Even n00bs win with him..as long as they are level minded and know that they can't be super agressive spammers.

But as with most characters..there a huge degree of seperation once you compare a n00b ike to a good Ike so yah...he's easy to use at start but with the more advanced stuff I guess he gets harder...I guess ..not like I would kno... *_* :psycho:

NotEz

Smash Journeyman
I've heard he is pretty easy to use but when you're playing on a competitive level he's not that good because he's pretty slow

but everyone else in this thread already said that.... :(

ifthisisitsobeit

Smash Cadet
The key to Ike is feints and trickery. You have to use your head a lot more since he is slower. When the Japanese version first came out, there were a lot of Ike players online. However, now there are very very few. I personally think it is easy to use Ike but it will be a lot harder to be good with him. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom