• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Giga Mac will function

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pichu Guru

Smash Apprentice
We see Little Mac's Final Smash, Giga Mac (or as I like to call it, Big Mac) in his trailer. It must be something like Giga Bowser, but the bigger playstyle might be awkward for him. Tell me what you think.

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
I think it's gonna be like a very OP character with a small moveset.

Kinda like a Landmaster, but it will feel more like an actual character by how he walks and jump normally, and probably can't hurt just by walking into or jumping on somebody, you'll have to press a button for any attack, so it's also similar to Giga Bowser.
I expect 4 special moves as the total amount of moves he can perform as Giga Mac.

Last edited:

Pichu Guru

Smash Apprentice
He does move slowly, but you don't see the dash animation by his feet. Makes me wonder if that's his walking speed.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
That's assuming he can dash in the first place. Or use/hold items, jump, be grabbed, etc..

I made most of my assumption from how Giga Mac works in Head 2 Head mode for Punch-Out Wii. Basically Mac's Giga "meter" builds up/falls the more he gives/takes damage, similar to his Power Meters. At which point he'll transform until he takes sufficient damage, reverting him to normal size. Interestingly, Giga Mac can also use the Star Punch.

Pichu Guru

Smash Apprentice
I just thought maybe he would function similarly to Giga Bowser, who can use the same moves as an ordinary character, if I remember correctly. (It's been ages since I had items turned on)

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
There HAS to be an event match where you fight Giga Bowser as Giga Mac, or you fight them both as a team.

I'm thinking he'll function like a slower running, but far stronger Little Mac.

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
I think instead of being fast and weak, like normal Mac, he'll be slow and strong.

Tornado_Man

Smash Lord
NNID
FireMegaBuster
I'm thinking that he'll be like Giga Bowser, with powered up attacks and much much slower travelling speed.

TeamFlareZakk

Making Super Smash Bros a more beautiful world!
Little Mac becomes Ivan Drago, big and powerful.

Giga Mac: I must break you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom