• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How full is your Pokédex?

Ryu Phoenix

Smash Rookie
I have an unhealthy obsession with getting Pokémon... took "Gotta catch 'em all" seriously, anyone? My Diamond has 306 Pokemon obtained and 385 seen. So, I ask, have you attempted filling up your Pokedex, and if so, how many do you have?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i think i'm at 457

i need chickorita and fam, treeko and fam, all non 4th gen legendaries, regigigas, and a couple pokes here and there

basically, any poke that can be caught without using a GBA game (with a couple of exceptions here and there)

Levitas

the moon
343/376. I haven't been playing for like 5 months now, though. I'm convinced I'd have completed it to the point that's possible for one gamepack + some trading otherwise.

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
It took my 361:44

But it could have been much less because all the pokemon I have in my boxes are hatched, with my OT and ID, except for some legendaries...
Mainly because in the gcn and gba games I used other names

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I have around 200 seen 357? You should release any pokemon you don't need back to the wild. Do any of you do that?
I do. Especially for my water pokemon. I have no more room for any more water types.
Azumarrill to Empoleon. Feraligatr to Mantine. Slowking to Walrein. I have 'em all. :)

Blackadder

Smash Master
My Gold version had every Pokemon on it but Mew And Celebi.
The day I found out they were impossible for me to get, I changed.

Just ask the several countries I sent nukes at and throats I slit. :(

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
Yea, we'll all show the world who can't catch (insert pkmn)
i'll lick them, you get the bomb ready

mood4food77

Smash Hero
the mew glitch actually was only found in like 2004 or something, so we already had RSE or FRLG (can't remember what was first)

mood4food77

Smash Hero
i'm not, i'm just saying that there was no way of knowing how to obtain mew at that time, it was found way after release (by some nerd who had no life)

Kaleo42

Smash Apprentice
wait which one is this, i heard about a mew glitch involving the elite four and victory road on FRLG, is that the one you guys are talking about

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
Yeah, and want is the worst, I got mew in R/B/Y, and then I trade it to G/S/C, but I could never get celebi...
I wish I could have meet a japanese back then....

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
there are 2 Mew glitches... right?

The one near Lavendar Town, and the one near Vermilion City. I only know details about the Vermilion City one, because you can also do it in FRLG.

Until wii meet again,
Wii4Mii 99

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
it took me 117 hours to complete my dex includes legit darkrai.
i dont cheat

note:i also use to organize my boxes by type in emerald but its hard now seeing that there are like 93 water types

Kips

Smash Ace
it took me 117 hours to complete my dex includes legit darkrai.
i dont cheat

note:i also use to organize my boxes by type in emerald but its hard now seeing that there are like 93 water types
Then how did you get Shaymin and Arceus?
Note: I did organize my boxes into tiers for my level one hundreds but for the rest I just mixed them together.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
i am completly done, would cheacking where to find a certain pokemon be cheating? Cause i was like ZOMG where do you catch rotom :p.

Pika25

Smash Apprentice
NNID
pika250
3DS FC
0173-1819-2264
I have 488/488 in my Pearl, counting Manaphy, Phione, Darkrai, and Shaymin. I am still missing Ho-Oh (that's why I have Colosseum), Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, and Arceus (who I am getting last).

- Edit: I now have 491/491 since I got Mew, Celebi, and Deoxys via AR wild Pokémon modifier.

My Diamond file is temporary for now; once I Pal Park Ho-Oh, etc., into my Diamond and trade with my Pearl, I will restart my Diamond so I can start my Diamond game recording on YouTube (username in sig).

- Edit: My new Diamond will be a Pikachu only run. I got the Pichu egg ready to trade to the new Diamond.

I don't have Wi-Fi access yet; nor can I trade with Pokecommunity forums either.

Top Bottom