• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Fast Can You Float Cancel

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dang dude, Your peach was gone. Ha ha, Nice. I give her an 8.0 Way to rep the color XD

You did miss some grab openings. You could have grabbed fox many times. Then chain grab him. Try grabbing some more. Other than that your Peach is sick.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Never seen faster, but seen as fast.

That Peach is on crack. I like alot. The Fox player is also good.

Watch out for your techs... that tech after the dthrow at 3:23 was very risky, becaue it was logically the best thing to do and the Fox knew that lol.

Watch out for the shinespike, double jumping after being shined off the stage is asking for another one (since u can't aerial, or else you'll DJC and you'll kill yourself)

Great stuff overall

Cort

Apple Head
Beautiful. I can emulate just about the same speed, but I think I might fastfall faster than you. :) Maybe. >_>;

I'd like to see what you can do to someone's shield, though. It's kind of pointless to do it to the air aside from entertainment value.

nair out of shield is quite useful, I suggest you use it more.

Dash attack to grab opportunities missed so many times x_x CG Fox to death on FD.

Cort

Apple Head
You can CG to ~120% and then you can try and nair Fox on the opposite side he's expecting, causing them to DI horribly (sometimes). Even if they DI a strong nair at 120% is usually enough to end their stock with a simple edge hog.

Cort

Apple Head
No, it works up until 120% for the space animals and 90% for Falcon. I don't know if it's different in PAL version.

I usually stop at around 110% while they're in my hands just to make sure I can get the nair off.

Cort

Apple Head
Yeah, listen to Magus. He really knows his stuff. It's funny how I always decide to stop around 110%. >.>

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
you can wiggle out and jump near 100% cort with fox, and chain grabbing falco isnt really feasible, i usually go for u throw to dash attack at those percents, into w/e else i can muster (I.E. uair to nair, or full jump fair)

CF can escape at like 70% too.

as for the FC's...

really nice, very fast. I generally FC slower but thats because I generally move forward with my nairs so I have the extra time from doing a couple frames of dashing. I actually have some trouble doing nairs in place but It doesnt bother me because well moving with nairs is more useful. But thats still some nice speed you got going. I'm almost a little jealous =)

As for the match itself, it seems you put a little too much emphasis into FC'ing in place. You can tell that you just significantly slow down during an actual match, and then you make some really poor decisions, like wavedashing out of sheild instead of sheild grabbing that fox when he f smashed you. And then some random FC aerials that didnt make much sense at all >_>. There were plenty of times where you gave up some reliable kills for something stupid flashy, and may I emphasize that that is the quickest way to get trapped in a level of mediocrity. But I wouldnt worry cause your peach seems good and you just need a little bit more practice with some peach things so you dont give up easy combos and kills.

Samochan

Smash Master
you can wiggle out and jump near 100% cort with fox, and chain grabbing falco isnt really feasible, i usually go for u throw to dash attack at those percents, into w/e else i can muster (I.E. uair to nair, or full jump fair)

CF can escape at like 70% too.
I play pal version and I've never been able to cg peki's fox over 80% and start from below 40%. :/ And his Falcon is even tougher to cg, he seemingly escapes when he wants to, lol.

It might be just me though. >_>

Top Bottom