• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How far could go a ness player?

Is ness a potential winner character?

• Total voters

PSI-Apocalypse

Smash Apprentice
I have the idea that a character like ness, which is classified as one of the worst, or so I understand, can get to high places in tournaments. I think it's not only about if they have a better character, but also whether they have trained and exploited their character more than you. I think that is more about your level than the level of your character, because I've played against friends that have a bit less level than me, and I win to their top tier characters with my ness, so what do you think? Is there hope for the ness mains to win a tournament?

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

dan smith

Smash Champion
a ness main could win a tournament, it simply relies on a few factors that are outside of the players control

if the ness player is truly skilled, a cut above the competition, they luck out in their matchups, and nobody knows how to play against ness, then the ness player could take it. at very high levels of play this becomes improbable. if by "tournament" you mean "national tournament" i would say no. but smaller things are totally doable.

Top Bottom