• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How exactly is finishing off a metaknight possible?

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Everytime I try to finish him off at like 90% or so, this is what happens...

Utilt > I get Dsmashed before it even starts

Bair > I get hit with his up b or tornadoed

Dsmash > By the time I space to get in a good range, Im dashgrabbed, then fair...exc

Any ideas?

Now you see why this is a bad matchup for DDD, congrats.

Anyways, you really either have to hope that he makes a mistake and capitilze on that or get a lucky Gordo, I don't think DDD has that much of a chance in this matchup.

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
Wait for him to come to you and then Shield-grab or spot dodge-grab. Depending on where you are in a stage you may be able to kill him. You could also land a Bair if you keep trying... If you try to hit it when it originally comes out instead of putting your foot out and then letting him run into it, if you see what I mean. Dtilt isn't a bad idea either.

I'd normally spam waddles and then just go in for a lucky fair/bair, which would definitely kill him.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Wait for him to come to you and then Shield-grab or spot dodge-grab. Depending on where you are in a stage you may be able to kill him. You could also land a Bair if you keep trying... If you try to hit it when it originally comes out instead of putting your foot out and then letting him run into it, if you see what I mean. Dtilt isn't a bad idea either.

I'd normally spam waddles and then just go in for a lucky fair/bair, which would definitely kill him.
Ill try this, seems like itll work. MK is one char I definitely dont feel cheap spamming against lol

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
Ugh. Agreed. I hate MK more than anything in the entire world, no joke. No matter what character I am, I hate MK. Even if I beat him, I still hate him. He is cheap and annoying.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Ugh. Agreed. I hate MK more than anything in the entire world, no joke. No matter what character I am, I hate MK. Even if I beat him, I still hate him. He is cheap and annoying.
Not only that but they all seem to play exactly the same. Its really boring lol.

Top Bottom