• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How does DJCing work?

Scraket

Smash Ace
Here's a neat tutorial on djc aerials https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z3EJYfHTro
It'll get ya started. Keep in mind that djc'ing special moves in addition to aerials is also very important for Lucas (djc pk freeze, magnet)
Most of Lucas's shield pressure and many of his combo options involve magnet--> djc aerial

D e l t a

That one guy who does the thing with a camera.
^ the tutorial should explain most everything you need to know about DJC. The simplified text version is this:

Most characters have a normal double jump where you press jump in the air and the character's second jump will not be affected due to aerial attacks or the timing of pressing / holding the jump button. With DJC characters, they can cancel the double jump by using an aerial and will descend to the ground, or the jump button may be held while performing an aerial move, thereby causing the character to do rising aerials. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that all special moves will always fall and cannot rise by holding the jump button as with aerials.

Top Bottom