• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you wall jump after up-b?

iMichael

Smash Lord
Just practice it...I usually go to Yoshi's story and do that. I've heard people say they've done it on FD, but I havent seen it yet. It's a one frame thing.....I have gotten WAY! better at it than I was before. Maybe go to training mode and slow it down a bit or go to Fourside between the buildings and practice there.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
There have been a million or so threads on this...use search next time please...and yes it can be done on FD as well as PS. A good way to practice is to go to YS or Fourside and just upb on the walls and press back sometime when the UPb ends

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
Honestly, I think you have to ride the wall to do this. I can do it 95% of the time when I ride the wall, but whenever I come in away from the wall (best way to put that I guess, you know what I mean), I Just can't do it.

Though, I am trying this right now...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Just practice it...I usually go to Yoshi's story and do that. I've heard people say they've done it on FD, but I havent seen it yet. It's a one frame thing.....I have gotten WAY! better at it than I was before. Maybe go to training mode and slow it down a bit or go to Fourside between the buildings and practice there.
Wait, you get only ONE freaking frame to Wallclimb? HOLY ****!

I don't use AR so I'm sure about those fine details. All I know is that about at the end of the Up-B I can smash the control stick in the opposite direction from a wall to wall jump.

Top Bottom