• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you use Bair?

Veng

Smash Ace
Well I hear that you should use Fair mainly for strings and if you must, but I see like Gonzo and Chu using Bair a lot but for some reason I concentrate to much on turning around jumping without turning around then bair. any help?

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I usually turn around with the left stick and do the Bair with the Cstick. I personally find it easier than doing it with the A button, as when I do that I tend to turn it twice and just do another Fair.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Many people uselly use B-Air because it's so fast and IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!!! x_x

It's also used to end combos really well and has good knockback at that, but of course it's many other combos like the D-Air to Grab combo, I use that alot... and it works. :D

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496

It's also used to end combos really well and has good knockback at that, but of course it's many other combos like the D-Air to Grab combo, I use that alot... and it works. :D[/B]

Hehe, I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Dair to Dthrow is awesome. :laugh:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Well I hear that you should use Fair mainly for strings and if you must, but I see like Gonzo and Chu using Bair a lot but for some reason I concentrate to much on turning around jumping without turning around then bair. any help?
Run to the right, tap left and then jump. I think that's what RAR is, but you'll be facing left. I dunno, it's natural for me by now o_O I've been doing it since before I learned what RAR stood for, or even before I heard the word "Advanced Technique"

But...bair comes out quickly. Great for spacing. You can't short hop double Bair like Donkey Kong can, but you CAN jump again.

Short hop bair, and then double jump+bair at the same time. It's a great approach, as well as FAir.

Top Bottom