• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you use Aura Storm

Giga Hand

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I'm thinking of maining Lucario, and I was wondering what to do when you obliterate the smash ball.

Do you take some hits, then unleash it, or is it a better idea to storm them right away?

Layupfreak

Smash Ace
...you can only get it with the smash ball. i dont think you should main lucario, too many people maining him. try someone else.

RoxasXIII

Smash Journeyman
See if you have time to charge Aura Sphere. If so, then do so, because afterwards you can use it to possibly finish someone off who survived. Obviously make sure all other players are able to be hit (no invincibilty). And even more obvious try to round everyone up so you hit them all when deploying his Aura Storm. I wouldn't worry about letting your damage build up. But if you want to, rather than just standing there and letting everyone beat the living crap out of you, start playing recklessly and risky, but not anything near the edges, and you should be able to build up damage that way while still getting in hits of your own.

nitro_rev

Smash Cadet
It doesn't say wheather the aura power is a factor in his final smash. When Brawl comes out, test that out, if it is more powerful via aura power, maybe you should try to get hit a few more times. But remember if you get hit to hard, you could fumble the smash ball. So, is it realy worth it...?

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I don't think something like the Final Smash would be affected by the power multiplier. It just seems to big on it's own.

-Knux-

Smash Ace
See if you have time to charge Aura Sphere. If so, then do so, because afterwards you can use it to possibly finish someone off who survived. Obviously make sure all other players are able to be hit (no invincibilty). And even more obvious try to round everyone up so you hit them all when deploying his Aura Storm. I wouldn't worry about letting your damage build up. But if you want to, rather than just standing there and letting everyone beat the living crap out of you, start playing recklessly and risky, but not anything near the edges, and you should be able to build up damage that way while still getting in hits of your own.
You can't charge an Aura Sphere while possessing the smash ball. If you hit B you'll unleash the Final Smash.

JoeTang

Smash Cadet
Your opponents would have to suck to be able to be round up like cattle. You're not going to knock everyone in a pile and then expect them to all stay there as you use Aura Storm. Charging an Aura Sphere before getting a Smash Ball? Someone would have already gotten it by the time you're done. You should have an Aura Sphere fully charged whenever you have the free time.
All you need to know is point and shoot, preferably when the targets are centered so they can't run far. If they're in the upper left or right sides, they can dodge it if they stay in the air long enough. You want to shoot as soon as possible. If you want to fight while holding a Smash Ball, be prepared to drop it.

Calibretto2103

Smash Rookie
i usualy wait a few secs to see if the opponents will group together. However if they are nor grouped i usualy go for the ones in the center. Some times its better to hold it because people know that as soon as you get it to run. It seems it easly can be avoided by jumping to the upper right or left corners of the screen. People do this right away (if their smart) but you can wait a bit and lure them back to the center or to a spot where u can hit them.

Top Bottom