• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you tune out the crowd?

LSDSSBM

Smash Rookie
Slippi.gg
Logan#0
I like hearing the game since I use auditorial cues for tech, but when the crowd is yelling I get distracted easily. I lose concentration and I get nervous. I most prefer plugging in my headphones to the CRT, but others usually don't like that. How do you stay concentrated and in the game when the crowd is being rowdy? :psycho:

Pauer

The Pauerful
What is the Wizzy setup?
I don't know much about wizzy or his setup but I assume it's when you bring an audio splitter, a portable loudspeaker and connect those to the TV so the other guy can hear normally and you can plug your headphones in as well.

Archelon

Smash Journeyman
I don't know much about wizzy or his setup but I assume it's when you bring an audio splitter, a portable loudspeaker and connect those to the TV so the other guy can hear normally and you can plug your headphones in as well.
That's it.

Top Bottom