• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you scale up a wall infinitely?

Pop_123

Smash Rookie
NNID
D-Lighted
I already know that you can wall cling and wall jump right after. But apparently you can scale up a wall infinitely.

I remember a video where all the characters scale up 2 long vertical walls (it was a custom stage). I rememeber diddy and sheik being special and was able scale to get to the top with only one wall. They used wall jumps and a wall clings and did something to refresh it. Does anyone remember the video?

If someone can tell me how to preform it or send me the video that would be awesome!

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
I already know that you can wall cling and wall jump right after. But apparently you can scale up a wall infinitely.

I remember a video where all the characters scale up 2 long vertical walls (it was a custom stage). I rememeber diddy and sheik being special and was able scale to get to the top with only one wall. They used wall jumps and a wall clings and did something to refresh it. Does anyone remember the video?

If someone can tell me how to preform it or send me the video that would be awesome!
You have to use an aerial IIRC.

Top Bottom