• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How DO YOU practice?

wexs883198215

Smash Cadet
I am working on my Sheik, trying to get all the needle things done right. How would you practice this? (training mode????)
Also, anything else that might be worth practicing?

Shameus

Smash Apprentice
I'd say pratice on vs, it makes it much more realistic, Fox oppenents are some of the more easier to fight with the needle spike, but other than that go againest everyone and wait for them to come back on the up+b or the second jump, this move when perfected can kill Marth players on the return

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
you should also practice letting go from the edge, jump up, charge needles (in the air), save them, and catch the ledge (if you havent already mastered it) its good for when you are on the ledge, and are about to edgeguard and they are still recovering.(also refreshes invincibilty frames)

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Whipping is a funny thing to do in battle it might throw off most ppl's game and think ur a noob and then u punish'em for it, however the whip is one of the most unused moves in the game so u might not want to use it so much.

Jujumasta

Smash Journeyman
I'd say vs. against lvl 1 CPUs, higher levels don't really give you a chance to do anything.

Jose Andres Herrera

Smash Cadet
Sheik is good against opponents who dont tech, so you can pratice your combos and stuff with Foxs and Falco's Level 9. Remember praticing in tournament legal stages so you can get 100% used to plataforms with Sheik.

Training Mode is good for stuff like WaveDash for beginniners and all that stuff.

Top Bottom