• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you install Project M on a 32GB Micro SDHC Card?

bwizzle42

Smash Rookie
I can't find any guides that are up to date or that specify very well, could someone help?

Narpas_sword

Stage builder method cant use SDHC cards, so thats out.

This leaves you with a couple of options:

'Homebrew method' (though ive heard recently this may not work for sdhc cards, but i was almost positive it did) which is launching pm with a brawl disc using the homebrew launcher.

Letterbomb Method: Basically 'halfway to installing homwbrew' - letterbomb lets you launch without installing homebrew to your console, but esentially running the app from your sd card.

or
USB loading: - useful if you dont have an ntsc brawl. loading an iso from a usb stick with PM on the sd card. requires installinh homebrew, usbloader apps, cios's.

Pick your poison, its all rather easy. you may have issues one way and prefer to try the other

bwizzle42

Smash Rookie
I've tried Letterbomb multiple times with no success so I guess will dig for an 2GB SD since I'm not really interested in installing Homebrew.

Top Bottom