• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you guys think the series finales for Spongebob and the Simpsons should go

HugoBoss

Smash Journeyman
Simpsons could go for either the controversial Senfield route, or the typical Goodbye series finale which closes loose ends and finishes character development and ongoing plots etc
Spongebob will never die unfortuantely.

Booster

Smash Lord
Plankton steals the Krappy Patty Secret Formula successfully and Spongebob is the only one who can stop him, Plankton used a "Crossover Generator" and got the Dragon Ball Z Android to kill Mr. Krabs, Sandy and all those other mother****ers nobody likes anymore (Except Patrick but wait) and Spongebob dons his Karate Gear, he destroys the Androids and uses the Dragon Balls to wish those mother****ers back, but they can only come back in spirit form. Mr. Krabs teaches Spongebob the Kaio Ken, Sandy gives Spongebob her tail, which contains 20% of her power and the other mother****ers tell Spongebob that only he can change the fate of the seven seas.

Spongebob then destroys Mecha Godzilla (I forgot to mention, Plankton brought every badass villain to Bikini Bottom) and all the other badass villains with his signature, horrible "comedy", Plankton challenges Spongebob to a battle in outer space. Spongebob realizes what he must do to kill Plankton and accepts. Spongebob is winning against Plankton, but then Plankton casts Auto Life like a ****ing cheater, Spongebob tells Patrick that the title of Spongebob can only be passed down to the most annoying cartoon characters and since Johnny Test isn't nearby, Spongebob gives Patrick the title of "Spongebob".

Plankton, in an act of desperation, flies out of his ship, screams some exposition "IF I DIE I WILL NOT GET THE KRABBY PATTY SECRET FORMULA WHICH WILL PUT YOUR RESTAURANT OUT OF BUSINESS!!!! I WILL NOT DIE, NOR MY DREAM" Spongebob powers up and his Karate gear comes off as he screams "SPONGEBOB PUUUUUUUNCH", Spongebob hits Plankton and hard, Patrick/Spongebob Patrickpants screams "CAPTAIN SPONGEBOB!!!!", Plankton dies and so does Spongebob. Then Patrick dies of aids 2 weeks later.

Anything less and I'll make a kickstarter to make a bootleg Spongebob "Adult Film" for release in Russia

Top Bottom