• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you do a barrel roll?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

Smash Champion
I've seen Mew2King post in this room a couple times, and he always tells people to do a barrel roll. I know Mew2King is good, so I'd like to know, what is a barrel roll and how do you do it?

Junaur

Smash Apprentice
Forward? I hope it's not too much for me to assume that you're the same guy who goes by the name foward in smash competitions.

Yeah, so I was talking to your brother yesterday. How coincendental that I see you for myself the next day. He says he's not good at SSBM, but I think he's being modest. You think he's good enough to at least do friendly tournaments, right?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Troll my ***. Any great Fox knows the true usage of a barrel roll. Gets out of anything.

Sry, Forward. You use Falco; no telling. =P

Brookman

Smash Hero
falco would probably move above fox if his barrel roll were, at least, as good as fox's. :urg:

Ba1100n_Drag0n

Smash Apprentice
How to do a barrel roll?
You just do it.
And when you do it,
your screen should look pretty...

the only way to actually do a barrel roll, its to come up to Washington, and play us, forward. >_>
You should work on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom