• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you choose?

Veng

Smash Ace
Im mainly asking this, because I love Brawl, alot, and I just want to get in to competitive play.

I have played alot of characters, But I really cant describe one that im "best" at.

How did you guys choose? and like pros like Chu and Azen, how did they choose?

Also im looking for a really cool name if anyone wants to help :D

S623

Smash Apprentice
1) Choose a character you like. Doesn't matter if he's bad. You can get better as them.
2) Use Veng.

I just chose a character I liked to play as. It just so happened he's a good choice.

EDIT: GODDAMMIT. I HATE APRIL FOOL'S DAY

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
choose the character that most likely feels like your style and what u like to do.

u can make any character kick *** remember that as long as u master and train them and expose them to be the best.

Suna

Smash Journeyman
I chose my Picking my fav game charater and geting good with them.Plus use the name you already got its uniqe and good

BTW- It's so hard to tell what charaters poeple are talinking about with AP's Day any one got a key so I can tell whitch is witch

pirkid

Smash Lord
Main Random.

Best thing you can do.

Or choose someone your good at. Ask your friends or play a lot/

Who do you like using?

Lulz at APFools Day screwing over every post.

nitro_rev

Smash Cadet
what is wrong with the swf. all my words are coming in differently. somebody mensioned april fools day, is that true, because if it it, that is the most rediculus thing I have ever heard

FMArthur

Smash Cadet
Random is good for training. You'll find that getting to know every character will prepare you for fighting humans using that character, and can get you used to fighting in a variety of circumstances, and will definitely be your best way to find a character you're most comfortable with.

Top Bottom