• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you Arrow Loop

kown

Smash Lord
just control the arrow as if u could still c it. create a large map if u really wanna c what happens off the screen. You cant let the arrow hit the side walls but it can go past the top wall. its basically a smooth rotation of the joystick. prolly a 1/2-1 second long rotation with your thumb. Also as soon as u realease the arrow it need to be curved upwards usually.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
To add in on what kown stated, it's probably for the best that you meake sure "Tap-to-Jump" is turned off in your controller's configuration.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have "tap jump" on not for SHing or uptilts, but for some personal issues I'd rather not talk about. Can I still arrow loop effectively? I can do it, but not consistently. (I haven't made a big map yet to get the feel though)

Roller

Smash Legend
I have "tap jump" on not for SHing or uptilts, but for some personal issues I'd rather not talk about. Can I still arrow loop effectively? I can do it, but not consistently. (I haven't made a big map yet to get the feel though)

It makes it MUCH harder.

kown

Smash Lord
an alrdy big stage with high ceilings is DK's place ( i think) . Its orange in the background. Theres three platforms and there is water underneath the stage. and the current is always flowing to the left and theres a small fish that can hit u.
ionno someon help me with the name.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
It is indeed called Jungle Japes.

Also, that guys stole my custom stage! ^_^

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Wow that's around the time I made mine. That certainly doesn't look good for me now does it? Oh well, at least I have my revised version still.

Top Bottom