• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do u play ur Yoshi?

SonicBlind

Smash Rookie
HOW DO U PLAY YOUR YOSHI -
Just wanna compare how other yoshi players play, i haven't been 2 many tourneys in a while
,i really want to know if there are any other really good yoshi's out there because, i was the only
one in my town who mained yoshi. Its hard to find good yoshi players these days. :p
:yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi::yoshi:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
everyone here on the Yoshi forum all are spread out across America I live in NoVA for example and I am the only Yoshi here.

Mmac

Smash Lord
How I play as my Yoshi is first lay an egg. Nice and slow, taking my time.... Then once it's out, I throw it at my opponent, to come to me. Once he's close, I stretch out my tongue onto it, wrapping it all around it, to feel all around. Then I pull it in, as I feel it struggling, into my mouth. I just like the feeling of it moving all around with my tongue, feeling it, and tasting the flavour of it's body. I wish it could last forever, but I have to spit it out in order to breath. I like how it leaves my lip, it's a feeling of sensation, but also disappointment. However with some of them, I can just do all over and over again. Just in and out, in and out, with everytime it going in felling better and better! Ah I can't get enough! >_<

Too much information? But yeah, I do play like that, I'm a pretty Pivot Grab happy person

Scala

Smash Ace
How I play as my Yoshi is first lay an egg. Nice and slow, taking my time.... Then once it's out, I throw it at my opponent, to come to me. Once he's close, I stretch out my tongue onto it, wrapping it all around it, to feel all around. Then I pull it in, as I feel it struggling, into my mouth. I just like the feeling of it moving all around with my tongue, feeling it, and tasting the flavour of it's body. I wish it could last forever, but I have to spit it out in order to breath. I like how it leaves my lip, it's a feeling of sensation, but also disappointment. However with some of them, I can just do all over and over again. Just in and out, in and out, with everytime it going in felling better and better! Ah I can't get enough! >_<

Too much information? But yeah, I do play like that, I'm a pretty Pivot Grab happy person
LMFAO Mmac you win some internets

SOVAman

Smash Hero
how I Play As My Yoshi Is First Lay An Egg. Nice And Slow, Taking My Time.... Then Once It's Out, I Throw It At My Opponent, To Come To Me. Once He's Close, I Stretch Out My Tongue Onto It, Wrapping It All Around It, To Feel All Around. Then I Pull It In, As I Feel It Struggling, Into My Mouth. I Just Like The Feeling Of It Moving All Around With My Tongue, Feeling It, And Tasting The Flavour Of It's Body. I Wish It Could Last Forever, But I Have To Spit It Out In Order To Breath. I Like How It Leaves My Lip, It's A Feeling Of Sensation, But Also Disappointment. However With Some Of Them, I Can Just Do All Over And Over Again. Just In And Out, In And Out, With Everytime It Going In Felling Better And Better! Ah I Can't Get Enough! >_<

too Much Information? But Yeah, I Do Play Like That, I'm A Pretty Pivot Grab Happy Person
Wtf

10wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039

Oh my...that was...something. @__@

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord

What is this I don't even...

Top Bottom