• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do u deal with small characters

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Im having trouble with pikachu and olimar and basically anyone of that size. Is there anyone who know a good way of fighting these kind of characters?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Use moves with large Hitboxes, Power shield almost everything, and grab every chances you get. Some good moves would Sh Dair, Nair works also, but at it's peak your susceptible to being hit. A lot of jabs shield work well, and U-smash should kill around 130% on the smaller characters.

I Also suggest running away alot. I personally hate fighting all characters that are smaller than me in this game. Mk, GW, Olimar, squirtle, and maybe kirby.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
U can control your arrows and using you down smash and hen get them up in the air and start using your up and side air get there damge high grab them and use your back throw and pwn them

LA180

Smash Rookie
What do you mean you have trouble with little characters? Unless you're trying to attack from the air, all of Pit's ground moves will hit an enemy regardless of there height. Are you trying to link a combo or something?

WKx7x

Smash Cadet
well generally I do a few things. When they're far away. you can shoot your arrow and hook it down at the last moment and you'll hit them. That keeps the pressure on, so they come in closer for a close-range attack and you use some combos to rack up damage and finish them with a smash move.

teh_pwns_the

Smash Journeyman
hmm as ungulateman said, dtilt is pretty much made of win against the minis, but besides that just remember to curl your arrows at the last second cause ITS SUPER EFFECTIVE haha, unless your against meta then nothing is super effective:p

Top Bottom