• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do tournaments deal with a draw caused by bowser's side b? What percent does this create a draw

is bowser the best tank?

• yes

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
How many times out of 10 will bowser's side b create a draw if used on last stock for both players? I was shocked when I tried it and I created a draw. Before that I though bowser always looses if he side b's off stage with his last stock.

MERPIS

Smash Lord
NNID
Catboog
lol so your saying if i pulled that off at a tournament and got lucky the to wouldn't know what to do?
no he literally always dies first, test it with any cpu even level 1 when you're at one stock, bowsercide off the stage, bowser will die first.

Dabble Dot

Smash Cadet
no he literally always dies first, test it with any cpu even level 1 when you're at one stock, bowsercide off the stage, bowser will die first.
I'm telling you, I was on for glory, I bowsercided and it went to a draw. like last month.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom