• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do the new characters react to Fox's double jab combo?

DeathlyFerret

Smash Apprentice
I would test this myself, but I don't have enough money to buy two of the three new characters, and even if I did, I would have no one to test it with.

Logo12

Smash Lord
Somewhere without a Smash community. Send hlep
You're lucky if you can even buy one of them. I couldn't afford anything because my 3DS is from Japan and I can't find Japan eShop points around.

Lucas probably react the same as Ness, given they have similar physics and stuff.

Dunno about others.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
Roy's pretty easy to trap, Lucas is a little harder but it's pretty much just like Ness. Ryu can get out easily if you're not frame-perfect because he's got several fast, high-priority moves to get out of it with.

M@v

Subarashii!
Lucas get trapped just as hard as ness seems like. Roy can get trapped, not sure of the percents though. He can definitely upb out if you are not perfect though, and I believe he can upb out at certain points; gotta test more. Ryu I've actually had a decent time trapping, but i think he has some options to get out. I will say this, if he starts focusing out of your double jab, immediately grab to avoid getting hit.

Top Bottom