• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do Mr.ConCon and Boss avoid Luigi's traction?

Righteous

Smash Rookie
How exactly do Mr.ConCon and Boss get around luigi's traction when approaching? I just cant seem to wrap my head around it.

MrTeddyBear

Smash Apprentice
Boss foxtrots a lot back and forth to bait opponents, and ConCon runs up to shield a lot to stop the momentum from pushing him backwards.

Righteous

Smash Rookie
Boss foxtrots a lot back and forth to bait opponents, and ConCon runs up to shield a lot to stop the momentum from pushing him backwards.
I've seen concon do more than just running into to shield to stop his momentum. Thanks for foxtrot information.

leesinger

Smash Apprentice
NNID
yolo-swag420T.T
You can cancel luigi slide in one of three ways.

1. Jumping. you can cancel the momentum with either a low or high jump and any aerial.

2. Upsmash. Pretty straightforward.

3. Pivot f-tilt

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
You can also use the tech slow run that one smash tech of the week showcases.

Underhill

Smash Ace
NNID
Chase47
Well, what I do is Power shield along with mix ups with Fox trot and dance trot while being patient as well by stopping to watch the player's movements and adapt.

Top Bottom