• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I use Samus grapple out of Up B?

Wadwamille

Smash Rookie
I swear I've seen and done Samus grapple after up b'ing but I cannot remember how to do it nor can I find any resources on it. Is this possible? If so, how do I do it?

killerrobo

Smash Cadet
. . . touch ground, grab ledge, lose stock, or get put into a different action state first.

We should all start using smashboards again, lol.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
. . . touch ground, grab ledge, lose stock, or get put into a different action state first.

We should all start using smashboards again, lol.
Maybe.
Well, at least it's prettier and better (IMO) than Reddit.

killerrobo

Smash Cadet
It's a link to various melee channels on the discord app. You should get discord if you don't have it. There's a lot of top samus players on the samus discord doing serious research and advancing the meta. It's the place to be if you're a samus main. I'm afraid of saying too much. I don't want other characters to catch on.

Dyna

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
DASH#330
NNID
DynaDASH
3DS FC
4442-0361-1464
It's a link to various melee channels on the discord app. You should get discord if you don't have it. There's a lot of top samus players on the samus discord doing serious research and advancing the meta. It's the place to be if you're a samus main. I'm afraid of saying too much. I don't want other characters to catch on.
Alrighty, I joined the Samuscord :3

Top Bottom