• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I set up RushCoil assisted UAir Back Air

KeionDhani

Smash Rookie

I saw this at MLG and I'd LOVE to know a way to set this up. Now that I'm typing this Down or Up Throw going into Up B and a fast fall would work but does any one have an actual way to set this up legit? Thanks in advance

Eru Light

Smash Rookie
NNID
Aether
You can't set that up because Mr R literally ran into it. Uair into Uair or Bair does the same thing though.

Last edited:

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
I do this move or mix ups every game. Normally I just toss it out when I am spacing around with pellets and have a good pressure situation. You should always try to drift to the sides when doing it like in the video so your are not and easy target and bait them to follow you left or right.

Meistermayo

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2852-7671-9198
If you get the landing uair and immediately up b afterwards (i do this to avoid the possibility of being shieldgrabbed), you can throw out a second uair, and then fastfall into the coil and bair.

Even if they airdodge the uair you may get the bair.

Unix

Smash Cadet
This is not easy.

After jumping with Rush Coil, you must first cancel the flip animation using any attack, because otherwise it does not work the Fast Fall.

To make Uair+Fast Fall, high speed is required.

I recommend practicing a lot. Trying a different setting does not help much, but if you want try, set Attack on C-stick.

Down throw is better to bair, use the Up Throw.

It is so much easier cancel the Flip Animation with lemons, make fast fall, Lemons have canceled the landing lag.

Last edited:

Wreck33

Smash Journeyman
Wait what? What do you mean hard? Couldn't be easier? Like really really eazy.

Top Bottom