• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I inject Flash on L-Cancel code into SD Remix DOL?

Jabronii

Smash Rookie
So, I've checked out a lot of threads, and can't figure out for the life of me how to do this. I've been trying to use standardtoaster's code and followed a few different "guide" posts on how to find the right offset in which to edit the code... but the 1600 for 1.00 point doesn't seem to exist. I'll also add that I have no idea what I'm doing. Just grabbed a hex editor, read some forum posts, and gave it my best shot...

Am I supposed to use the main.dol that isn't in the root folder, or the Start.dol file that you get when you extract the ISO using GC-Tool?

All I want to do is include Flash on L-Cancel in my SD Remix ISO! Any help would really be appreciated.

Last edited:

sdremix_troubleshooter

Smash Journeyman
Open up your hex editor and open main.dol. I use HxD but it shouldn't matter.

Search for 0x1600 as a hexadecimal address. In HxD you would press Ctrl + G for Goto and type '1600' with data type set to hex.

Copy and paste the entire code that corresponds to that area into the main.dol. Save.

You can edit the main.dol in the 'sys' folder with Dios-Mios or edit the Start.dol in the ISO using GC-tool. They are the same, just named differently.

Top Bottom