• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I improve my Marth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric Tantay

Smash Rookie
Hey guys on smashboardssss. How do I improve my Marth? I feel like I need to improve my wavedash to dash dancing and from dash dancing to shffl aerial attacks. I'm not sure though. What should I practice? What should I not do when playing with Marth?

C_Mill24

Smash Journeyman
NNID
C-Mill24
3DS FC
3609-1632-1621
It's really hard to see the footage, but whatever. It's really hard to develop a dash dance game against a CPU since they don't think or react the same way a human does. Also, when dash dancing, make Marth seem like he is skating. If you constantly hit left and right on the analog stick, that really isn't effective dash dancing. You should also work on follow ups too and not be too afraid to go aggressive as Marth.

Eric Tantay

Smash Rookie
Hmm, okay. So I should "skate" instead of just rapidly flicking? Thanks. Oh, and what do you mean "follow ups" (sorry, I'm new). Ex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom