• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do I falco laser spam

NotLightningRunner

Smash Apprentice

This terribly bad loopged gif is the best I can do, I can keep it going but after like, 6 lasers or so I mess up and big hop

Y-L

Smash Champion
I think you know the answer to this yourself.. just practice. There's no secret, you just need to consistently short hop.

BirdLordMasterBeak

Smash Apprentice
When your fingers get faster, you will be able to sh laser faster. For awesome laser spam, try walking off of platforms/the stage, jumping, hit B, hold back towards the stage, then hit b again. Thats how you do those cool double lasers for edgeguarding or combo followups

NotLightningRunner

Smash Apprentice
When your fingers get faster, you will be able to sh laser faster. For awesome laser spam, try walking off of platforms/the stage, jumping, hit B, hold back towards the stage, then hit b again. Thats how you do those cool double lasers for edgeguarding or combo followups
I fell off the stage

DutchRide

Smash Rookie
Practice makes perfect. Try practicing one part of the equation to start with. Then just add the rest whenever you feel comfortable with what you're already doing.

Boomhound

Smash Apprentice
Well the problem your having is in your short-hopping, but that's natural just grind it out.

Once you're handy at it practice shooting lower lasers so you can hit a dash-dancing Sheik or Marth and also practice follow-ups like laser-grab.
Laser 'spamming' isn't really how you should use them, they don't do much damage so try to use them to create opportunities for yourself and deny your opponent's.

Top Bottom