• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

how do i enter a smash contest

HylianFreak

Smash Rookie
can someone help me out i want to enter a smash tournament but idk how

Last edited:

Nemesis561

Smash Apprentice
You mean a tournament? Google smash Bros tournaments in (your location)... Then go there and enter.

Xandra

Smash Cadet
NNID
xandrasmash
I'm guessing you mean a tournament, right? In that case, just Google "smash 4 tournaments" and pick out the ones closest to your location, or look up "smash 4 tournaments (insert state here)". For example, I live in Oklahoma so I typically look up stuff in Texas or Kansas since the OK Smash scene is on the smaller side. Once you've found/picked a tournament that appeals to you (location and venue fees are two things to consider) just register, practice until then, and go have fun!

HylianFreak

Smash Rookie
I'm guessing you mean a tournament, right? In that case, just Google "smash 4 tournaments" and pick out the ones closest to your location, or look up "smash 4 tournaments (insert state here)". For example, I live in Oklahoma so I typically look up stuff in Texas or Kansas since the OK Smash scene is on the smaller side. Once you've found/picked a tournament that appeals to you (location and venue fees are two things to consider) just register, practice until then, and go have fun!
Thank you so much it really helped a lot

Top Bottom