• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How Do I Completeley Make My Website Inetegrated With My phpBB Forums?

Supernova757

Smash Apprentice
This is my website: www.smashvillage.co.nr What I want to know is that how do I add a login box to my homepage, so users can sign in. And they can see all their messages at the homepage, or on any of the pages they go to. Make sure to tell me how to get rid of the login box after a user signs in. So please help me. STep by step would be highly appreciated. I'm really new to this stuff. Again, my main questions is that how do i add a phpBB login to my homepage. So that users can sign with that and see their messaages and edit their profiles and everything while using any o

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
You need some experience in a web programming language. Do you know PHP and MySQL? Are you familiar with the Joomla framework? There are several ways to integrate, but none of them are easy.

Top Bottom